The RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ASHRAMA, Ranchi, is the implementing agency for an IFAD supported project through Jharkhand Tribal Development Society (JTDS). The project is being implemented in tribal locations of the Angara block under Ranchi District, Jharkhand.
The following position is likely to be filled subject to availability of suitable candidates. Name of position and job description as per IFAD – JTDS are:
Name of Position : FNGO Coordinator
Job Description as as per IFAD – JTDS
FNGO Coordinator, would be responsible for (i) Establish BLO and facilitate in engagement of Community Facilitator and CRPs; (ii) facilitate training of BLO staff by TSA; (iii) undertake along with BLO staff mobilisation of the community , SHG/YG mobilization, establishment of GSPECs; (iv) implement GSRMLP; (v) coordinate with block level , district level officials and DPMU to implement project activities ; (vi) coordinate implementation of integrated production and marketing modules and (vii) provide overall leadership to all project activities in the cluster that includes planning, seeking funds, implementation, supervision, monitoring and evaluation and collaboration with line departments for convergence. Also, actively engage in FNGO activities with a mandate of convergence with the on-going project and similar activities.
- FNGO Coordinator, the requisite qualifications are Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Agriculture or allied subjects / PG degree or diploma in RD or RM / MSW with minimum 3 years of experience in rural development with at least one year team handling experience.Persons having technical / Managerial degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in Rural Development with two years team handling experience may also be considered.
- Due weightage will be given to higher qualification / experience; the remunerations for suitable candidates are Rs. 35000/- (INR Thirty Five thousand only) PM.
- The appointments are likely to be time bond and purely temporary; whereas the applicable service conditions for the selected candidates shall be in concurrence with the project guidelines, terms & conditions set by the project sponsors and the host implementing agency thereof.
- The candidates may be posted at any of the offices of The RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ASHRAMA, Ranchi or at field level / at the cluster offices of the project implementation area; depending upon project mandate and work needs. Candidates should be willing to work under improvised rural conditions. .
- Apply with complete Bio-data, Passport Size Photograph. Applications to be sent by email, along with the scanned copy of the supporting documents of academic qualification and experience; while hardcopy has to be sent by registered post and must reach the Secretary, RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ASHRAMA, Divyayan, Morabadi, Ranchi-834008 within 10 days of this advertisement on the website of this organisation. All original copies of the documents submitted will be needed for verification at the time of interview. Applications in prescribed format only will be accepted.
- Interview call will be made to shortlisted candidates only. No communication in this regard will be entertained, nor will those candidates not selected for interview receive any communication. Mere applying or fulfilling the stated qualification and experience does not qualify any candidate to be eligible to claim for interview or appointment. The Secretary, RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ASHRAMA, Morabadi, Ranchi reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill-up the vacancies notified in this advertisement.
- The Date of interview for eligible candidates will be informed by their respective email address only.
- The contact detail: DIVYAYAN, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, , Morabadi, Ranchi-834008, Ph- 2551970, email: email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PRESCRIBED FORMAT
DIVYAYAN, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Morabadi, Ranchi