Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Morabadi, Ranchi invites Quotation for the sale of 1,400 Eucalyptus Trees standing at the Maheshpur Farm, Angara
The details of the trees are as follows:
||Diameter Range (cm)
||Average Height (m)
Quotation is for standing trees. All the expenses towards felling, logging, stacking, loading etc has to be borne by Bidder only.
- Sealed Quotation will be received until, 12:00 noon of 10 June, 2019 at the office of Ramakrishna Mission Morabadi, Ranchi.
- The Party shall pay, in addition to the purchase price, any taxes like GST, Mandi Tax, Municipal Tax etc and costs of charges of any kind or nature whatsoever levied, or levied by law, arising from the sale of items.
- The successful Party must give his consent to enter into an agreement within five (5) days from receipt of the written acceptance from Ramakrishna Mission, Ranchi.
- The 80 percent amount(approx) of the estimated value shall be paid by the Party in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama” payable at Ranchi or by RTGS within fifteen (15) calendar days upon receipt/acknowledgement of the Notice of Award.
- No transfer and/or assignment of Award/Contract shall be allowed.
- The Party has to complete felling, logging and stacking of all 1400 trees within a period of 30 days from award of this contract.
- The Party has to transport all the timber and fuel wood obtained within a period of 45 days from the premises.
- The Party has to obtain necessary NOC’s from the concerned departments.
- The Party has to register himself with forest department, if required. The Transit Pass for the transportation of forest produce, if required from forest department, will be obtained by the Bidder.
- Party will submit his offer in the following format on his letter head with full signature.
- The authority has the right to reject the quotations or cancel the decision of sale, without assigning any reasons.