Please read the details carefully before Registering for joining the Training Programme on Agricultural and Allied Trades :
- Candidate belonging to Schedule Tribes (ST) Category may join the training programme without any course fee, lodging and board charges.
- Candidate belonging to other than ST category will have to pay nominal course fee, lodging and board charges(subsidized) as given in following table.
- Age of the candidate should be between 15 to 35 year. Interested candidate above the age of 35 may also apply. Their candidature will be considered case to case basis.
- Hostel facility for female candidates is not available with us so they should not register for the training programme as of now. It will be notified once we have hostel facility for female candidate.
- Candidate should be literate and should able to read and write.
- On-line Registration does not confirm your admission into the course. Admission will be taken on the basis of availability of seats as very few seats are available for each course.
Course Fee is Rs. 750/- per month and Board and Lodging Charges at Subsidized rate is Rs. 3000/- per month (Candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) community are exempted from any kind of fee and are provided training free of cost)
Details of duration of different courses
|Sl. No||Name of the Course||Duration|
|2||Enterprenureship Development in Food Producer||1.5 Months|
|3||Mushroom Grower||1.5 Months|
|4||Lac Producer||1.5 Months|
|5||Soil Health Management||3 Months|
|6||Organic Grower||3 Months|
|8||Dairy Farmer||3 Months|
|9||Health Management of Chicks||3 Months|
|11||Pump Repair||3 Months|
|13||A.C. Technician||6 Months|
|16||Mali Supervisor Training||6 Months|